Meanwhile, ISIL is gaining more ground, killing more people and increasing in size. Is it really a surprise that Obama was so far off? Let’s review what Obama has said:
• “You can keep your healthcare if you want to keep your healthcare”
• “You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor”
• “You won’t pay a penny more for Obamacare”
• “Obamacare will save the average family $2,500.00 a year”
• “There’s not a smidgen of evidence the IRS has done anything wrong”
• “We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion.”
An objective reader sees a distinct pattern of dishonesty. Even a clear minded, yet honest democrat can see the pattern.
Credibility is non existent with Obama. And believing he will follow-through is dangerous. What needs to happen is for all of us to contact our elected officials and let them know they have to act. Whether its impeachment or obtaining congressional alliances to override him — whatever it is, congress must take action. We elected congress to serve us and now is the time to hold them to account.
Before it’s too late.
Friday, February 26, 2015 | Buddy Belk | Senior Writer | LGMF Media